Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You Get What You Wish For...

Well...they called me! At 5AM. For a 7:40AM show time. Ouch. I flew a turn to Phoenix and then a turn to Albuquerque and returned home at 8:00PM. Long day...but now I have two days off.

I was "C" during these trips - the middle cabin attendant, and I had a great time talking to people, smiling, joking, etc. The rest of the crew continued on to Omaha tonight and Seattle tomorrow night...but I got to go home.

Now, I could write a separate post about my return home, but instead I'll just make it part of this post. My heading would be:

Dog for Sale...Cheap!
Adorable, almost 10 month old Klee Kai
named Kodi is for sale to a good home!
Cute, cuddly guy, likes to bury bones.
Thinks the sofa is a giant chew toy.
Mom is not amused.

No comments: