Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mom!

First of all, I'd like to wish my Mom a
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

My day started fairly early, with a 6AM call from Crew Scheduling...I have a bad habit of not being able to answer my cell phone first thing in the morning - it always ends up on the floor unanswered! After Crew Scheduling leaves a message, they then call my home number.

Today, the entire crew got called to do a turn to Kansas City. The other two flight attendants, Pedro (from San Juan, Puerto Rico) and Tim (fun-loving and crazy), both straight boys - were a lot of fun! They made the trip go so much faster.

After we returned to Denver, all of us heard those magic words..."You are released to your days off!" And I actually have TWO DAYS OFF this time! Woo hoo!

No comments: