Thursday, September 18, 2008

Exhausted...

Two mornings of getting up between 2-3AM Denver time is really starting to hit me...

Even though I went to bed at around 8PM Denver time both nights, I guess 6 hours just isn't enough for this tired old lady!

But nonetheless, I was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for my passengers, welcoming them on my flight from Dayton to Denver at 6:50AM - I tried to keep busy, but there are only so many drinks you can serve, and only so much trash that you can pick up! I started seeing double as I tried to work my Sudoku puzzle, and decided it was time for another Diet Coke!

Fortunately, our "victory lap" was a turn to Albuquerque...less than an hour each way. There wasn't a lot of time to just sit - which was good for me! Now I'm home, snoozing on the sofa, watching a bit of TV, catching up on email, and patiently waiting for my hubby to come home from a long day at the office. I want to see if he's as excited to see me as my two dogs were!!! Ha!

No comments: