Wednesday, September 3, 2008

If This is Wednesday, What Happened to Tuesday?!?

I think I must be a bit tired. The calendar tells me it is Wednesday, but earlier today I thought it was Monday. Ah...another sign that I'm back in the air again! I don't know where I am or what day it is!

I thought I'd have a quiet day yesterday, but ended up getting a 3-hour call out to do a turn to Indianapolis. I was going to try to fly out of Colorado Springs to DIA, and the August schedule that I had worked perfectly...but the flight times were changed in September, and none of the flights would have worked! So into the car I went.

My trip had two seniors - one mamma and one pappa. At first, I dreaded it - I wasn't up for handling "attitude." But I just tried to be my adorable, loving self and by the end of the flight, I realized that I had had a very enjoyable time!

Now I am home for three days...

No comments: