Monday, September 1, 2008

Flying Celebrities

I decided to start keeping track of the celebrities who fly on the flights that I have worked... provided, of course, that I recognize them!

This is Senator Ken Salazar from Colorado - he was on my very first training flight from DCA to DEN way back in September '07. He was also a passenger this past June when Greg's parents and I flew from DCA to DEN - he was on the airport train with us, and put his arm around Greg's Mom to prevent her from falling when the train started up and then came to a stop. That was a very gentlemanly thing for him to do.

This is Floyd Meriweather Sr. - he is the current trainer for Oscar De La Hoya, a boxer. He has also trained Laila Ali (Mohammed Ali's daughter). Now, I would not have had any clue as to who he was, but his hands were dripping diamonds and gold, and he had a certain "look" about him. He was on my flight from DEN to LAS.

No comments: