Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Year Anniversary!

Today is my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with Frontier! Now, granted, I haven't actually worked a full year...due to my various medical maladies. But none-the-less, I got my annual raise in my paycheck (which had a net payment of $0 - I owed medical premiums for my three months off). Soon I will be all "caught up" and on my way to actually bringing home some bacon!

Just now, as I was going through my email, I discovered a former flight attendant classmate's blog - she left us a couple months ago, and I never got to say goodbye. But reading through her blog, started before our training class, brought back a lot of memories and another perspective on why I love my job. I invite you to read it too - she's in my bloglist as "Maura's Blog." Also, another fellow flight attendant is keeping a blog - hers is "Kelly's Blog."

Today is day #2 of my 6 days on duty...I stayed pretty close to home yesterday in case I got "the call," and I plan on doing the same today. I am fighting a cold and am feeling kind of punk, so it's not been hard planting myself in front of the television...yesterday was the "Project Runway" marathon - I am pleased to announce that I am now all caught up!

No comments: