Friday, October 31, 2008

Back to Work

Yesterday, I went to the Tall Girl store and got a few of my favorite tops for dirt cheap!!! Then I went to Marymount Manhattan College and waited for Jen in the school coffee shop. We ate lunch at Vynl (grilled cheese with three kinds of cheese) and watched more Gilmore Girls.

Later in the day, I followed Jen around as she took photographs of different merchandise booths for her boss. Then while she worked her booth at "In the Heights," I hung out at Cafe Duke working Sudoku puzzles! Since she isn't feeling well, we skipped bowling (she is on the Broadway league). Instead, we settled in and watched a few additional episodes of Gilmore Girls.

And today, we did more of the same...you see, our goal was to finish the entire series of Gilmore Girls! And we finally did - we've been watching for quite awhile. What a great series...then I had to head back to the airport and fly back to Denver.

When I arrived at DIA, I checked my schedule to see if I had been assigned a trip for tomorrow, and the answer was yes! I start a three-day trip tomorrow at 7:25AM...I'll spend tomorrow night in Los Angeles, Sunday night in Chicago, and then I'll do a turn to Albuquerque on Monday before I get to go home.

I am spending tonight at my "crash pad" in Denver - doing a bit of laundry and unpacking/repacking my bags. It is a good thing that I have a very patient and understanding husband...because I haven't been home in 9 days! And when I do come home, it'll be our 24th Wedding Anniversary!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Susan -

what a fabulous time you had in NYC, and all that quality time with your beautiful daughter. How wonderful! Hope you have a great time on your trip. Be sure and take lots of pix, and happy anniversary when you get home. See you soon.