Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday in NYC

Yesterday, Jen and I spent time in her apartment doing a bit of organizing to make the small space look a little bigger...then I accompanied her to her voice lesson with Bill in Brooklyn (the same guy who she took lessons from two summers ago). She actually let me watch! I held Bill's dog, Sadie, as Jen showed me how well she's doing.

After her lesson, we met one of her friends Katie, who goes to NYU, for a warm beverage at Starbucks. Then back to the apartment until it was time for dinner at "Scarlatta," an amazing Italian restaurant...I had delicious pumpkin ravioli and creme brulee. Ahhhh. Can I go again tonight?!?

We went to see a fantastic Broadway show called "Billy Elliott" - OMG. The 12 year old boy who played Billy was incredible. If you get the chance to see this show - GO! I surrepticiously took a photo of one of the chandeliers in the theatre...

On the way home, we stopped at the new TKTS booth in Times Square - it has red stairs...you have to see it to believe it...and we took a few pictures. It was a fun night.

No comments: