Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shame on Her!

I was all excited that I was getting to fly to Indianapolis tonight! UNTIL a certain nasty passenger set foot on the plane. She used her handicap as an excuse...and kept threatening that she was going to report us for our mistreatment of her and her handicap. It was shameful.

I have filed an Incident Report with the airline, and I hope that's the end of it. I hope I never meet such a nasty person ever again.

So now, I need to forget what happened, and enjoy my stay here in Indianapolis!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry you had to put up that that nastiness. It's never fun, and we have to smile and take it even when we know we haven't done anything wrong except perform our job to the best of our ability.

Hope you had a nice stay, anyway. Our location in Indy is a good one. If I have enough time, I love going out exploring there.