Sunday, October 5, 2008

Togetherness!

Guess what?!?! I have actually spent almost TWO ENTIRE DAYS with my husband! Incredible.

Yesterday was the AFA vs. Navy football game with his friends, and today I went to an "In Their Honor Air Show" with him - I was "on call," we took two cars, and my car was packed with all my stuff in it. But the call didn't come until I had already gotten home, and even then, they don't have me flying until tomorrow afternoon. Wow. Wonders never cease.

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday is that at the end of the game, both teams went and stood in front of the AFA section of the stands and stood at attention during the playing of the AFA school anthem. Then both teams went to the other side and stood at attention during th playing of the Navy school anthem. Afterwards, "I'm Proud to be An American" played on the sound system - I was definitely choking up.

No comments: