Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Doing the Right Thing

I had a turn to Omaha yesterday afternoon/evening...after I "checked in" at the airport, my Inflight Manager, Mitch, came to see me in the crewroom. That's never happened before, so I was momentarily freaked out. But he was there to tell me that my dealings with the "disabled woman" from my Indianapolis flight was handled 100% correctly. Thank goodness. You know, it's a good feeling to know that using your common sense pays off.

I missed out on my monthly Church potluck dinner last night, but heard all about it at lunch today with the host and hostess - Fred & Mary Lou. It was a very fun meal at one of my favorite restaurants. It sounds like it was a very fun evening that I missed out on!

Tomorrow's schedule just came out, and I did not receive an assignment - tomorrow is the first day of six duty days...so I will have some time at home to catch up on paperwork!!!

No comments: