Monday, March 24, 2008

Where Has the Time Gone?

I got up on Saturday morning at 3:45AM local time (1:45AM Denver time) and headed back to Denver. When we arrived, I turned on my cell phone, and there was a message from crew scheduling - they were sending me on a turn to Kansas City!

So I convinced myself that I wasn't tired, and put a smile on my face. Both flights were pretty much full, the return flight to Denver was filled with families going skiing for Spring Break!

We got in around 2:30PM or so, and crew scheduling said those magic words "You are released to your days off..." Ahhhhh. So I drove home, said hello to Greg and Kikko, and passed out on the sofa! Then I got up and went to bed!

On Easter Sunday, we got up for breakfast, went to a service with the Bishop at our exile Church (very long story), came home and slept on the sofa! I'm off Sunday through Tuesday, and then I'm going to try for a 4-day trip to Jacksonville...that would be a treat!

No comments: