Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sheraton Suites - Philly...Revisited

Last night I had a couple hours to sit in the crewroom, waiting for my redeye to Philly...I got to visit with a couple more classmates - Ashley W. and Glenda! Before I knew it, it was time to find my crew.

Crazy, crazy crew. Lots of fun and energy - it made the redeye that much easier. But I was still glad when our day was over. I was beat!

Now I've just had a "good night's sleep" and am ready to fly back to Denver this afternoon...but, before I go, I took pictures of the room here at the Sheraton Suites. Last time I was here I raved about the two-room suite (it'd make a good apartment in NYC) and Jen said I should have taken pictures...so here they are!


The lobby...they just finished a renovation.


The sitting room with the bar down the hallway.


Another view of the sitting room.

The bedroom (too bad I didn't make up the bed).

The necessary room.

Notice how all the colors in the bathroom and bedroom are so bold! It's a very comfortable suite, the most spacious of all hotel rooms I have visited.

No comments: