Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Think it's Thursday

Who am I? Where am I? What day is it? Does it really matter?

The biggest issue is knowing which way to go to get to the bathroom when I get out of bed in the middle of the night. I have to stop, remember where I am, and head in the right direction.

And speaking of beds, the Westin has a catalog where they sell the beds/bedding/etc - to purchase a queen-sized bed, complete with the 300 ct Egyptian sheets, costs only $3675. I am in need of a new bed, so maybe I'll start saving up. It would be heavenly.

I'm in the crewroom at DIA right now, passing time until my next flight leaves in a couple hours. We're heading to Jacksonville, FL - I love that layover. I'll get in around 5AM local time, sleep until noon, and then go out and explore. And if it's too hot to explore too far, I'll just hang out at the pool!!!

No comments: