Friday, March 14, 2008

What a Dilemma!

Here I am, sitting next to the window in my 8th floor hotel room, overlooking a bowling alley across the street and the Kentucky Exposition Center beyond that. Why am I not outside wandering around? Because it's raining, it's pouring, and I feel like snoring.


Bowling Alley (on the lower left)

Yes...it is just too wet outside to venture out. Even though there's a cool dog show going on at the Exposition Center. But, instead of going there, I went to the online local newspaper and "lifted" a few photos of what I would have seen had I braved the weather.



Aren't these little doggies adorable!?!? I saw (too late) the show schedule, and had missed the Shiba Inu show by about a half hour. Bummer. I would have gotten up and showered to go see that...but, it may have made me homesick for my adorable Kikko!

I would be a lot more adventurous if I were going home tonight...but I have a redeye to Philly (yes...back to that WONDERFUL hotel again) tonight. So I have to stay awake all night, and will get my sleep time tomorrow morning. Accordingly, I have decided to just "hang out," sleep, eat, nap, snack, and prepare for this evening's adventure.

No comments: