Friday, March 7, 2008

Ride 'em Cowboy!

Today I experienced the most turbulence for the longest time ever...it was a "moving experience." The pilots teased us and told us that they were airsick, and we didn't realize at first that it was a joke...gullible, I know. I got them back at the end of the flight when I told all the passengers to congratulate the Captain and First Officer for being selected "Flight Deck Crew of the Month!" It was fun to see them react to the compliments. At one point, when the passenger flow had a break, the First Officer put on hillbilly teeth and poked his head around the corner at us...what a riot that was!

There was a 2-month old baby boy in the last row, and he was very unhappy at times. I couldn't resist - I had to hold him. He was SO CUTE. But this baby factory is closed...

It was incredible how people are so self-centered now-a-days. We had a few women who tried to get up during the bad turbulence...at first, I thought that they were throwing up, but no...they just had to use the bathroom. One got up within a couple minutes of the pilot's announcement to stay seated. It is so bad that people don't listen.

No comments: