Friday, March 7, 2008

Arizona State University



When we got to the hotel, it was around Noon...what a nice time to get in! I had a crew meal sandwich that I brought with me, so I ate and took a short nap. Afterwards, I went out and took a short walk around the hotel area and took a few pictures. I just love the birds singing, the trees and the fruit growing on the trees!


I came back to the room and worked on the computer for awhile, and then one of my flight attendant crew members stopped by to see if I wanted to take a walk with her. Sure did! We headed a few blocks away, cutting through the campus of Arizona State University, and ended up in a little commercial district - shops, restaurants and bars. We went to dinner at a sushi restaurant - my first one!!! It was a very nice evening with nice company, too!

No comments: