Friday, March 14, 2008

Mile High Club

Well, I just experienced a first on my flight from Louisville, KY to Denver, CO...NO! It wasn't ME. Another flight attendant and I noticed that one of the lavs was "occupied" for quite a long time. I remembered seeing this young, cute girl going in, but never saw her come out. Then we noticed that her boyfriend wasn't in his seat...so we put two and two together. Then a few minutes later, she comes out and quickly shuts the door, and then the "occupied" sign appeared. Hmmmmm.

So we called the third flight attendant (a male) back to join us. When the guy came out of the bathroom, the male flight attendant told him that he owes us $100 for what he just did, and if he wants a certificate it'll cost more. The kid asked how much more, and he said another $100. I couldn't even look at the kid.

I think if it ever happens again, we will stand there and clap!!!

No comments: