Thursday, March 6, 2008

Philly

Our flight from DCA back to DEN went really well. One of my favorite flight attendants flew with us as a non-rev, and when we weren't performing our flight attendant duties we got to visit with her. It really made the flight time go quickly. During the flight, a little boy named Max came out of the lavatory and wanted to know where all the poop goes! He wanted to know if, when he flushes, if it goes out into the jetstream!

We had only a few minutes before we got on our next flight - this time to Philadelphia. We got a new captain, but the rest of the crew stayed the same. Again, the plane was almost full (good news for us!) and we were kept busy with the passengers. There was a nice crew lunch for us since we didn't have any time to grab something, and after doing a beverage service we got to settle down and enjoy it.

We got to our hotel in the early evening - we're staying at a Sheraton Suites, and boy...it is wonderful! I have a separate sitting room, a cozy bedroom, two flatscreen tvs, a fridge, etc. NICE. I wish I could stay here a bit longer...

The two other flight attendants went out with me for dinner - since there are no decent restaurants around the hotel, we were told that a limo would pick us up, take us to an Italian restaurant, and then take us back to the hotel. The restaurant was a bit pricey, but I decided that the deviled crab was worth it!

Our shuttle van leaves the hotel at 5:10AM in the morning, so I guess I'll retire to my boudouir now...

2 comments:

Jen said...

a limo?! and duh take pictures of your hotel.

Susan said...

Okie dokie. I need to bring a digital camera...all I'm using now is my cell phone's camera, and it doesn't do well with close-ups.