Sunday, May 11, 2008

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

I had a great day yesterday, coming home from St. Louis and then doing a turn to San Jose, CA.



Here's a picture of the tail of the plane that I was on most of the day...that's Sheldon, the Sea Turtle! I think he's the one that I swam with a few years back at Waikiki Beach...

Since I've been the "B" flight attendant in the back of the aircraft I don't get as much passenger interaction...I'm the one who makes the announcements, as well as the one who sets up the main beverage cart. So I'm actually pretty busy!

The good news is that I'm getting used to turbulence! Sometimes it can get pretty bad, especially in the back of the plane, and especially when I'm sitting backwards!!! But I guess I've finally gotten my sea legs!

And now...ladies and gentlemen...I am preparing for my vacation! I am going to fly to NYC today to visit my daughter, Jen, for a week! I am so excited to see her new apartment and meet her roommate. If I get the opportunity, I will post a picture or two of my travels. If not...you'll hear from me next week when I return!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,
That is so cool that you are in NYC!! Enjoy your time with Jen.
Steve