Thursday, May 29, 2008

COLA

I just got "unofficial" word that I have been awarded a COLA for the month of June!

The bad news is that I will not receive a paycheck.

The good news is that I will be able to travel and spend money that I don't have! Also, I'll be able (hopefully) to get on top of some of those at home projects that I set aside when I started working.

I'm happy about my decision - it'll help the airline in a small way to weather this storm we're going through. And I'll be able to get out and about a bit and not have to worry about "show times" and other such stuff! For the month of June, this blog will become more of a personal "travelogue" but will return to my Frontier flight adventures on July 1st.

Vegas, anyone? How about Hawaii? The possibilities are limitless...

No comments: