Monday, May 26, 2008

Celebrity Lookalike

Yesterday was fun, but tiring. We returned from Dayton with a full load, and then headed to Albuquerque with a bunch of bowlers! Our return from Albuquerque was a full flight, and all of us were glad to finally be home and off for a few days!

But before I parted company with the people I spent the last four days with, I had to get the First Officer's Picture...


I know it's hard to tell in a picture, but in person he resembled Greg Kinnear!


When we were on our layover in Los Angeles, I told him that he should go to an agency and register himself as a double for Greg Kinnear. He wasn't too thrilled with the idea, but trust me, I think he'd make a killing!

Our team worked so well together - David, the CPT, lives out by Meadowlake Airport, only a mile or so from the flying field that Greg flies his R/C planes at. Carol, the forward flight attendant, amazes me with her life experiences and background - snowboarding, hiking, thrashing (well...at least her familiarity with those who are thrashers - her car is dented and scratched from letting her thrasher friends skateboard all over it!), etc, and Cathy, who's been a flight attendant for 20 years and still loves it - she has many stories to tell!

It's these kind of experiences that keep me going!

No comments: