Friday, May 9, 2008

St. Louis

I realized why things didn't feel "right" on last night's flight...the flight attendant that I work with while serving has been a flight attendant for 20 years! Well, duh! No wonder I felt so slow!


Today's flights went well...once we arrived in St. Louis I was faced with a dilemma - stay in or go out?!? I decided to go out and face the elements. It was overcast and cloudy, and had recently rained, but I got lucky and didn't have any additional rain!

I took the hotel shuttle back to the airport where I got on the Metrolink train to the Delmar Loop stop. Then I got off and "walked the Loop." Here are some pictures of what I saw:


Creative "totem poles"


A Lion in the Loop


and A Naked Woman.

There were some great shops around...lots of modern furniture, clothes for college kids, and little restaurants. I grabbed a quick bite and then took the MetroLink back to the airport. (The hotel shuttle would swing on by and take me back to the hotel.)



You think people would be happier since it was FRIDAY!!!

No comments: