Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New York Update

I have been having a great time here in NYC! Here's a quick update of what we've been up to...

Monday - We slept in, shopped a bit, went to Stephen Sondheim's house, went to Jen's boss's office...wait, you want to know what we were doing at Stephen's house? Visiting, of course! Nah... we had to pick up some autographed books from his assistant and deliver them to Studio 54 - the theatre where Sunday in the Park with George is playing. (By the way...Stephen Sondheim is a famous composer and playwright.) Afterwards, we went and saw the movie Baby Mama. It was cute. 

Tuesday - We slept in, Jen worked on a project, she went to her last digital imaging class, and I did a little shopping for a few things I felt they needed in the apartment...a timer, spoon rest, dish drainer...you get the picture. I actually had my purchases delivered to the apartment!

Wednesday - We did not sleep in today. Jen had her last Photography class...they took a field trip to the Met (she almost ran over Diane Keaton on the way there) and then I met her in Union Square at her job at the play Jump. While the show was on, we grabbed some lunch and then headed back to the theatre. Jen sold two Ninja swords. We then walked to Magnolia Bakery and enjoyed cupcakes while watching a bunch of kids playing at a playground. Next up, we met Jen's friend Kelly, and my cousin Joe, at Vnyl - a fun restaurant that Jen frequents. We all had dinner together and then Jen & Kelly went off to see Xanadu. Joe and I then went in search of dessert...

Life is good.

No comments: