Monday, January 5, 2009

Seattle Snow

Last night I got a call from crew scheduling at 10:15PM telling me that I had been assigned to an 8:25AM flight to Seattle - with an 18 hour layover! Unfortunately, my flight to SEA was full, since I had hoped to bring Jen with me, but I'll still have a couple days with her before she leaves for school on Thursday.

And...I am very happy to announce that my crew members on this flight are senior, AND they FOLLOW PROCEDURE! Whew! I was beginning to think that I was the only one who cared about these things.

Also, my First Officer on this flight is Kevin, the guy who looks like Greg Kinnear. I told him that his picture is posted on my blog alongside Greg's, and he was very flattered.

Unfortunately, it is kind of rainy, snowy, mushy and windy here, so I am settling in and am going to watch a movie or two. And maybe even finish the book that I am reading! And who knows? Maybe I'll even venture out to the hotel gym...

No comments: