Friday, January 23, 2009

Awesome Trip

Yesterday, I got assigned to an awesome 4-day trip! It started this morning with a turn to Phoenix, and the day ended in New York City!

I am now in my hotel, but immediately after we landed, I changed my clothes, gave my bags to my co-workers to put into my hotel room, and I rushed off to Times Square and the theatre where Jen was working selling merchandise. And who should be at the show "In the Heights" tonight? None other than Jennifer Lopez! She stopped to buy a couple CDs of the show, and Jen asked if she could have a picture with her...and I was the photographer. JLo had her wedding ring on (the rock is huge), and she is absolutely gorgeous!
Afterwards, a starstruck Jen and I went out for a quick bite, and then it was time for me to go back to the hotel and GO TO BED!

No comments: