Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Odd Man Out...

I just finished my 4-day trip. I can't say that it was my favorite (even though the overnights were in awesome places)...and that's all due to the crew. For some reason, the 'A' flight attendant didn't like me from the start of the trip and I don't know why. So I pretty much kept to myself during the entire trip. But with that kind of environment, I found my stress level increasing... wondering what I had done, if anything. Oh well. Life goes on, and I hope that my next trip has a more easygoing crew.

When we left Dallas this afternoon, we were an hour late due to weather in Denver. Then once in Denver, we had a turn to Phoenix - we got back to Denver close to midnight. When I called crew scheduling to be released, they told me that I was assigned to a DCA turn tomorrow! So instead of driving to Colorado Springs, I decided to find a hotel room for the night!

But my big problem is, that I am SPOILED ROTTEN! I am at a Ramada, which used to be a nice hotel chain years ago, and the rug is worn, the wallpaper is peeling..kind of sad...but they have a killer airline employee rate. I went to the local Holiday Inn Express and asked for their best rate, but it was double what I ended up paying and they only had one smoking room left. Yuck.

I like luxury!

No comments: