Saturday, January 24, 2009

Overcast San Fran

We got to San Francisco a couple hours ago, and I am EXHAUSTED! Our flight from New York City to Denver took over4 hours, and the flight from Denver to San Francisco took almost 3 hours! I am TIRED (or did I already say that?!?!).

This trip is sort of reaffirming my feeling that I don't do well with senior crews...it's sort of like being in high school again. Read into that any way that you want.

Fortunately, I am fine being on my own. If I wasn't so WIPED OUT (am I repeating myself?!?!), I'd be taking the BART to all the tourist attractions here in SF. But all I want to do is go to sleep! Maybe I'll get up early tomorrow and do a little sightseeing or walking - the hotel is on the San Francisco Bay. It's not helping any that it's overcast and in the 50's out here...

Seeing as how I'm so tired...I think I'm going to call it a night!

No comments: