Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Waitin' by the Phone

A friend at Frontier posted a status update on Facebook yesterday saying that she's hasn't sat and waited by the phone since she got married...that is such a true statement! I thought those days were over! This is my first of six duty days in a row. All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.

I had a nice two days off - finished all my Christmas shopping (except for maybe Greg...he is SO HARD to buy for), mailed the out-of-town packages last night. It's a good feeling of accomplishment.

Today I am going to tackle the Christmas decorations...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Glad my status touched you! :) It's been nice to see you in passing in the crew lounge lately, but I really wish we could fly together! But since you started RSV days and I'm going into days off, it sounds like our schedules are currently not synched. Dang. Hope they go easy on you!