Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Enjoying Home

I returned from Kansas City on Monday - and it was COLD in Denver...luckily, my car started! I had Tuesday off, and today I sat the couch at the airport from 0600 to Noon...it was relatively quiet, except for the bird flying around the crewroom. I decided that if I heard "There's a bird in here!" one more time, I was going to scream!!! Ummmmmmm. Ummmmmmm. Breathe deeply. Focus on your belly button. Ummmmmmm. Ummmmmmm.

I saw my first "guinea pig" in my pseudo-matchmaking attempts - and he's actually dating someone now! He called out my name, and I went over to where he and his girlfriend were standing. He got furloughed from Frontier, and is now flying corporate jets. And he's dating a Frontier flight attendant - who is very similar in looks and personality to the girl that I was trying to get him to call! I congratulated him for finally getting off his butt and dating, and told both of them that I am happy that they found each other. And they looked so happy together!

No comments: