Saturday, December 13, 2008

Muy bien, gracias!

Today, we flew from Salt Lake City to...no, not Denver...to Cancun! And we were on the ground for about an hour. Unfortunately, we were at a remote site at the airport so we couldn't get off and do some duty free shopping. (Sorry, Jen! I was going to look at the perfumes...)

It was on the next flight, from Cancun to Kansas City, that got a little weird...there was a good-lookin' guy in 11C. Tall, cute, with beautiful piercing eyes. Fadia was in love. I kept trying to get her to "make her move," but she couldn't. She was too chicken. I wasn't too chicken, and was going to do it for her, but I was afraid that I'd give him Jen's name/number instead! Anyway, we had a lot of fun kidding Fadia...it made the time go by faster.

So now I'm in a fantastic hotel in Kansas City. I came into the room, put my jammies on, warmed up my dinner, and called it a night. We get to come back to our same rooms tomorrow night after we do a turn to Cancun again. It won't be as long of a day, because KC is closer to Cancun than SLC.

It's been a long, tough day...time to think about going to bed.

No comments: