Saturday, December 6, 2008

Disappointed...

I had a great crew and great flights to/from ABQ and Detroit! But on our return from Detroit this morning, the CPT called us to let us know that the Milwaukee flight had been cancelled. I had hoped that they would keep me on the San Diego turn tomorrow, but nope...I have no assignment. *sad face*

I am disappointed for a few reasons. 1) That Frontier actually cancelled a flight. That is not good. 2) That my flying days and per diem were cut short, and 3) I think one of my friends was going to be on my flight from San Diego to Denver tomorrow. Oh well. Life goes on.

The CPT was a crack-up. During the safety demonstration, I was saying, "to open your seatbelt, you pull on the top of the buckle," and getting ready to say the next part when I heard this loud (male voice) "DUHHHHH!" I cracked up. He denied doing it, but I know it was him. So as I was leaving the crewroom today to go home, I walked behind where he was sitting at the computer and said "DUHHHHHH!" and snuck away.

Good times.

No comments: