Sunday, November 2, 2008

S.N.A.F.U.

What a morning...

After such a fantastic day, I was all ready for another! But...it started out that the gate people at LAX were not ready for us - they couldn't get into the jetway, the jetway wasn't moved up to the plane so we couldn't get into the plane, it was one thing after another. At one point during the boarding process, I had a passenger with a guitar, a passenger with 5 carry-ons, her angry husband, a little girl with a spilled cup of hot chocolate, and an angry witch with some hot chocolate on her shoe - all these were in my forward galley at the same time. All I could do was yell out "Wet clean-up on Aisle 1!!!"

I also forgot to give the CPT and FO their trashbag and bottles of water, I forgot to tell them that the cabin was secure...Moral of this story is that I cannot let the nonsense get me down. I need to focus on my job and laugh at all the other stuff.

I have a couple hours sit in the crewroom and then we're off to Chicago for the night...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

LA - gotta love LA. I feel your pain, and your reaction? Priceless! "Clean up on aisle 1!" I love it!