Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Adventurous Mom!

My Mom and my sister, Nancy, recently vacationed at the Punta Cana Club Med in the Domincan Republic. And, of course, you can't expect my Mom to sit still...nope. She got out there and tried out the flying trapeze! The Club Med trapeze staff were so impressed, that they held a small ceremony honoring her for her adventurous spirit!

Mom, being awarded a gold medal for her flying trapeze adventure...

...showing off her certificate and the weight belt she used while flying...

...being congratulated by the entire Punta Cana Club Med trapeze staff! She impressed them with her willingness to try anything!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow....what a woman. Now I know where you get your spirit for life! And to pose so often in her life with such handsome men! (Cuz I remember that picture of her with the cowboy in nyc!)