Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Love My Job!

Yesterday was so much fun!

I had to be at DIA at 5:45AM (that wasn't the fun part) - first, I did a round-trip to Minneapolis, had a 2 hour layover back at DIA (that wasn't the fun part, either), and then did a round-trip to Phoenix. I was back at home by 8:30PM. I was exhausted, but in a very good way.

First of all, I had a really great crew! I flew with my classmate, LuEllen, again! Michael was the other FA. The CPT and FO were nuts - the CPT kept coming out of the flight deck asking "Are we there yet?" The kids on board loved him!

I think the best part of yesterday was that I was flying with two other flight attendants that LOVE their jobs! That makes all the difference in the world. We had fun teasing each other - playing "go fish" while serving beverages..."Do you have an open apple juice?" "Go fish!" I tried to get Michael to laugh during the safety demo - and I succeeded! He cracked up and had to stop his announcement... just stupid stuff that made the time fly by. I hope to fly with both of them again, soon.

I love my job!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You're right - positive crews make ALL the difference in the world. I'm flying with Pat Roles - we went to Nashville together and ended up getting assigned a Spokane overnight. Our other FA in N'ville was great and we had a lot of fun. Today, a new lady and not so fun. One of those negative nellies. We got in by 11:00 am and Pat and I decided to spend the afternoon at the mall. She said, "You know what, if she's going to be grumpy, then she can't play reindeer games with us this afternoon!" Made me laugh so hard.

Anyway, I'm thrilled you had a couple of great days and a couple of great crews!

Susan said...

OMG! That is SO FUNNY! Pat is truly a character...I haven't flown with her, but I sure am looking forward to it!