Thursday, November 6, 2008

Adios, Senorita!

I just got back from taking Diane to the airport here in COS. I wasn't the best hostess, what with all this flu nonsense, but dem's de breaks, huh?

I feel a bit better - my fever is lower, my headache and body aches are more under control. I even went to the Safeway pharmacy and told them that even though I got their flu shot, I still came down with the flu! I asked if that's been happening a lot, and the pharmacist said that yes...she has heard that. Oh well. At least when I'm faced with one of the types of flu I've been vaccinated against, I should stay well!

I am going to go lay down on the couch...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Glad you had a nice visit with your sister, even if you were feeling crappy. I hate being sick, too. Just remember that you need to take care of yourself. That's more important than anything else.

Feel better soon!