Monday, November 3, 2008

Go Sarah Go!

I returned this morning from Chicago - I actually had a passenger that did not know how to fasten her seatbelt!!! I guess my demonstration really does pay off. I also got a drunk guy kicked off the flight - and this was at 6AM! I guess he must have stayed up all night drinking. After landing in Denver, we flew a quick turn to Albuquerque, and I released to my two days off. Yippee!

Before leaving the Denver area, I stopped at the Crown Plaza hotel where Greg was attending his monthly Prosthodontics Society meeting. Fortunately, they were eating lunch so I didn't interrupt anything...I stopped at his table, gave him a big kiss, and wished him a Happy Anniversary! I gave him a container of Cheddar/Caramel popcorn, and said that I had heard that popcorn was an appropriate gift for a 24th anniversary...

When I got back to Colorado Springs, I picked up my sister Diane at the airport and we stopped at the house. We started to run a few errands and then heard that Sarah Palin was coming to town! So we dropped everything and headed to the rally - it was awesome. We saw her plane land and taxi over to the rally location. Hank Williams, Jr. sang a couple songs, Sarah gave an awesome speech (she didn't say "You betcha" once...darn it) - it was a great adventure. Though now my throat is sore from yelling so much!

No comments: