Monday, November 12, 2007

Palm Trees

We had a blast on our flight from MDW to DEN - I selected a row of women (11 DEF) to be my "troubled row" - I warned them ahead of time that they had been selected, and that I would be telling them to "keep it down" and to "behave themselves." Fortunately, they played along! At one point, one of them untied my apron as I walked past, causing the cabin to erupt in laughter! I told them that I would speak to the captain about them...and I did! At the end of the flight back in Denver, everyone was laughing and saying what a fun flight it was...that we were all great! The Captain and First Officer were confused as to why everyone was so happy!!!

We flew to Phoenix later that night, and arrived at our hotel after midnight. We changed clothes and sat in the bar for a little while watching the antics of another flight attendant from a different airline. She was a bit on the wasted side. I didn't last long, and headed back to my room. The next morning, when I opened the curtains and stepped out onto my balcony I saw PALM TREES! Sunshine, palm trees, bushes with red flowers, birds singing, water from a fountain making trickling noises...ahhhhh. I could have stayed there for awhile. But alas, it was time to take the shuttle back to the airport and fly back to Denver!


The view off my hotel balcony...

And I totally lucked out...once I was in Denver, crew scheduling released me to my three days off!!! Yippee! It was time to go home and RELAX.

No comments: