Monday, November 26, 2007

"Clean-up on Aisle 12!"

Well, I experienced my first clean-up last night...a lap child (less than 2 years) who wasn't feeling well. Most of what she expelled landed on the passenger next to her, so it wasn't too bad for me!

Other than that, things went really well. I enjoyed working with my crew for four days - only the First Officer kept changing. Everyone seemed to have a pretty good attitude about life in general! I hope I continue to work with fun people.

When I got in right after midnight, I called Crew Scheduling to be released, and he told me that I had an assignment for today! At first, he said "Your flight leaves in 10 minutes - I hope you aren't too tired!" WHAT!?!?! Fortunately, he was teasing...my flight is really leaving at 1630 and I'll be back in DEN by 2105 - just a quick turn to DFW (Dallas). Whew. I am really tired and am looking forward to having the next three days off.

So I drove back to Colorado Springs last night, arriving at 1:30AM. Then this morning I drove Jen back to the airport in Denver - her flight left around 12 Noon. I've been hanging out in the crew room since then...doing a little napping, a little talking, a little drinking (no...not alcohol), and a little emailing. Before you know it, I"ll need to check in for my flight and I'll be on my way!

No comments: