Thursday, November 15, 2007

Flying the Couch, Again!

I started duty again this morning at 12:01 - I am on again until Sunday night at midnight. We are very lucky to usually get a call in advance telling us what our assignment is - yesterday, I received a call telling me that I am assigned to fly the couch on the "D" shift tonight - 8:30PM until 12:30AM.

I don't mind flying the couch...it is a great time to catch up on reading, tv watching, chatting with other flight attendants. So far, I have not been called out on any trips from the couch, so I complete my duty and go home. This afternoon between noon and 1PM, when they assign jobs for tomorrow, I fully expect a call assigning me to a job - there are quite a few open jobs listed. So stay tuned to see where I get to go next!

No comments: