Friday, November 16, 2007

Frontier's Friendly Skies

We had a mini-reunion in the crewroom last night - I saw Nancy, John, Wendy, Bonnie, Mary, Kelly, Stephanie, Kim, and Venica! It is hard to believe that we graduated from training one month ago today...

Yesterday, I flew the couch and caught up on my filing and reading. Earlier in the afternoon I was given a three day trip which starts tonight. I will fly to Dallas tonight and spend most of the day in town. Tomorrow night, my crew and I will ferry the plane to Monroe, LA where we'll pick up the San Jose State football team and fly all night to San Francisco. We'll get in around 3AM and head to the hotel for some sleep. Then on Sunday afternoon, we will "deadhead" (ride as passengers) back to Denver.

Seeing as how I'll be hanging out with a bunch of college football players, I have asked if it'd be appropriate if I passed out Jen's picture and phone number...but unfortunately, that'd probably fall under the "No soliciting" rule that I have to follow. Bummer. It was suggested that I wear a pin with her picture on it, instead!

No comments: