Friday, November 23, 2007

In the Air Again

I am having a great time! I took a walk "around the block" from the hotel in Nashville...saw lots of neat things, including the Dominican Sisters' Mother House and Novitiate. After a relaxing morning, we took the shuttle bus back to the airport and then flew back to DIA.

We had about an hour's layover, and then boarded our plane to Tampa. The crew I am flying with is great! Our First Officer from the Nashville flight had another assignment, so we got a new one - Jim. His employee number is within 10 of mine! He started on 9/10/07 and I started on 9/14/07...though I've been flying more than he has... But the crew is getting along great. Cathy's (the "C" flight attendant) husband had the Nashville ground crew sing Happy Birthday to his wife last night as we deplaned - but I found out today that it wasn't her birthday. And then today, the Captain announced on our flight to Tampa that Rodney (the "A" flight attendant) was named "Flight Attendant of the Month" - and I believed him! I found out tonight that he was pulling our leg. I told them all that I am a very trusting person, and that they are ruining that for me!

I'm now all settled into a great hotel room in Tampa, complete with a balcony overlooking the pool. I can hardly wait until daybreak so that I can see what the heck is around us. Let me tell you...this is a really tough life!


View from my hotel room...

No comments: