Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Emerald City - Seattle

The movie ended and the sun was still shining, so out I went!!! I took a public bus to the heart of the shopping district in downtown Seattle, then went to the Space Needle (my Dad took me there for dinner back in the early 80s) and the arts district. Then I walked back and found the big fish market...though they sold lots more than fish! It had food, clothes, jewelry...but it was a bit on the touristy side.


After going back to the hotel, I went to the hotel bar and sat down with a nice big bowl of clam chowder...yummy!!! As I walked back to my room, the heated outdoor pool and hot tub were enticing me! So off I went! I hung out in the hot tub until I was smokin' and then I cooled off in the pool. Then back into the hot tub. The temp outside was in the 40s and the hot tub was around 108 degrees. It was very relaxing...

Now off to the airport I go in a couple of hours! This time I'll end up in Denver around midnight and I'll get to go home (I hope!).

No comments: