Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not so Sleepless in Seattle

I think it's Sunday, and I think I'm in Seattle! I had a wonderful time in Tampa yesterday - my good friend, Jeanette, picked me up at the hotel and we had a very enjoyable lunch at Bahama Breeze...it was so relaxing! Then we went to St. Andrews Episcopal Church where her husband, John, is the Rector. John gave me a tour of the facility...it was awesome. They've got some big plans for renovation, it is going to be exciting to see. Then we hung out at their home with their 6 year old son, Hamilton..what a cutie!

Last night we flew back to Denver, and then on to Seattle. The crew decided to walk to the hotel from the airport, even though it was almost midnight! But when I arrived, I realized that I had left my cell phone on the plane! So the First Officer and I walked back to the airport and retrieved it! So I got my workout in last night! Then I hung out in the bar with the crew, eating CLAM CHOWDER at 1AM...it was SO GOOD.

It was all foggy and cold here this morning, but now the sun is out and I feel that I should get out of this hotel room...but I can't seem to get motivated!!! Today is Jennifer's 19th birthday, and I'm wishing I were with her and Greg at home! But, I knew being #1000 out of #1023 on the seniority list was going to have it's downside, so I need to make the best of it! "Happy Gilmore" is on TV and I've never seen it before. And I think the next website I visit is "What to do/see in Seattle!"

No comments: