Sunday, May 24, 2009

Strolling Through Central Park

Today was another scorcher...so I decided to walk to Central Park, via 7th Avenue, where there was a street fair! It was time to fill up on junk food!!! Corn dog, watermelon, and some weird muffin made of sweet corn and mozzerella cheese (delicious!).

When I reached Central Park, I saw people everywhere. There were people lying in the grass.

People sitting on the rocks.

People crossing the bridges.

Kids playing on one of the playgrounds.

People walking on the paths in the park and sitting on the benches.

And tons of people sitting in the Sheeps Meadow.

There were people riding bicycles,

wearing rollerblades...

jogging...

taking horse & buggy rides...

and doing some more rollerblading...

more jogging...

and hitching a ride on a bike buggy...

in a wheelchair...

in a stroller...

and on a leash.

A fun day was had by all!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

All right! That does it! Now that I've seen all these pictures, especially the ones of her wonderful rooftop patio areas - tell Jen to move over! I'm comin' to visit!!!

Susan said...

I think that you and Jen would really hit it off!