Monday, May 18, 2009

Randomness

Here's a batch of photos that were on my camera...


The daytime view out Jen's apartment window, looking northwest.


The view from Jen's apartment window, looking northeast.


Enjoying my belated Mother's Day gift from Jen - it's a banana split waffle from HK, a restaurant a couple blocks away from Jen's new apartment. Danger, danger! (It was delicious...)


A building a few blocks from Jen's place - they're putting up a new ad, and it's being painted. The guys are on scaffolding and are covering up the British-type ad with a new one.


This was taken at our vet's office in Colorado Springs the last time I stopped in. This little guy had just gotten a clean bill of health.

A gathering of deer in a neighbor's yard -
a very typical scene in Colorado Springs.

2 comments:

The Flying Pinto said...

Oh, I'm soooo jealous! I would loooove deer in my yard....actually, I would loooove to live in Colorado!!!Lucky girl: )

Susan said...

It's not just deer that we have had in our yard and/or neighborhood ... it's been bear, fox, raccoon, skunk, and mountain lion, too!

That's wild, wonderful Colorado for ya!