Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Day After Moving Day

I just went back and corrected all my typos in the previous post - I was literally falling asleep as I was typing! But now I've had a good night's sleep, and I'm (almost) ready to start the day (at 11AM or whatever time it is).

We got all the boxes unpacked last night and all we need to do is organize. Jen's going to IKEA on Monday to pick up a few pieces of furniture, and we're (sort of patiently) waiting for a delivery from them for a few pieces that we've ordered online. Once we have all the pieces, it'll be a lot easier to visualize where everything needs to go.

We are actually taking a break this afternoon and going to see "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?" It is a musical that was written by Jen's voice coach - he also stars in it. He is an amazing talent.

Jen is working tonight after we see the show, so I'll probably go to The Container Store, Bed Bath & Beyond, or back to the apartment and watch my NetFlix movies! At least I now have furniture to sit on and a bed to sleep on. :)

No comments: