Thursday, February 5, 2009

Procrastination is the Name of the Game

I had a great time on my DCA overnight earlier this week. I returned home on Monday afternoon, and that's where I've been ever since! The phone did not ring on Tuesday, and on Wednesday I bid for the day off and got it! So that gave me two official days off.

I did get a bunch of stuff done, but I still have tons more to do! But all I want to do is take a nap! I haven't slept well the past two nights - Greg and the boys are gone - they went to a jet rally in Arizona, and the house is just entirely TOO QUIET.

I'm back on duty tomorrow for four days, and there is one four day trip on the board. But I doubt I'll get it, so I won't even try. Instead, I'll just take my chances and see what they give me.

Instead of starting a new project, I think I'm going to take a nap...when you start to fall asleep with your hands poised on the keyboard and your head bobbing up and down, I think your body is telling you something...

No comments: