Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a Riot!

Our flight to San Diego was rather uneventful...but my co-workers were great! Fabian (my classmate) and Chris are definitely "team players" and we enjoyed working together.

While on the shuttle to the hotel, it came out that I had a boyfriend in San Diego from 30 years ago...and that I used to hang out at a place called "Crystal T's Emporium" - a dance club. Well, the conversation took many turns for the worse - I have never laughed so hard on a hotel shuttle! The American Airlines flight deck crew probably thought that we hit the bottle already.

After getting settled in the hotel, the CPT, First Officer and I went out to dinner at a German Microbrewery place - the crab cake was out of this world, as was the Apple dessert. OMG. We had good conversation, and tomorrow 5AM is going to come real early (that's the time the shuttle bus will take us back to the airport!!!).

No comments: