Friday, February 15, 2008

Fun Time in the Windy City

My cousin, Randy, picked me up in the late morning - our first stop was at a Polish grocery store where we enjoyed a lunch from their self-serve buffet. Delicious!

Next up, we headed over to McCormick Place and visited the Chicago Car Show - the largest car show in the entire USA. How about that?


I really liked the Nissan 350Z (pictured below)...but will instead seriously look at the Pontiac G6 as my "4-Seater sports car.



And I think Randy looks great in the Cadillac sportscar!


After doing a bit of dreaming, we headed back to my hotel, and on the way there, we got a call from Randy's sister, Jacki, who was at a nearby Lithuanian restaurant! So we stopped over for a quick bite to eat (DELICIOUS), and a bit of conversation before I had to head back to the hotel and get ready to fly back to DEN tonight.

What a fun day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best online AntiVirus!